Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

“Pelvic rest” update

Only advice from my doctor is to “take it easy” for the next 11 days until I’m full term. I think that means I can get lucky with the hubs, and low impact exercise until then, but maybe just not on the same day and apparently not when there’s a full moon or a snow storm moving in.  And then it is game on.  But this means I’ll be sitting out the Turkey Trot Predict 5k next Saturday (that’s ok, it’s not that great of a course anyway).

Until then, I’ll miss you, running! We’ll meet again soon enough.

Why is it that whenever someone tells me I can’t do something, I only want it that much more? :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wait - 11 days! Are you due that soon?

fancy nancy said...

Oh my word....11 days!!!! So exciting!!! You'll be on the road before you know it!!

Post a Comment