Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

29 candles

Whew….gettin’ old! ;-)

DSC00841

Went present shopping on Tuesday night. I thought it would takes us awhile since I really had no clue what I wanted, just figured I’d know it when I saw it. Ended up with a beautiful aquamarine and diamond necklace and earrings – it was between this and a citrine and diamond ring, but DH gave me a pink sapphire ring on our first dating anniversary, and it’s too special to me to not wear every day. I don’t wear a lot of jewelry so I feel extra fancy now!

Off to work for 10 hours. What a way to spend my birthday!

6 comments:

safire said...

This is so pretty! I love getting jewelry!

My bf's first present to me was a pink sapphire necklace

Sunnydaze said...

Beautiful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

fancy nancy said...

Those are beautiful!! Happy Birthday!! This is a big year for you!

Unknown said...

Nice..VERY pretty. Happy Birthday!

Renee Paj said...

Beautiful! happy bday Anna!!!

beerab said...

It's stunning :) Good choice girl! :)

Post a Comment